Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pictures from the Season

[Jack and I at Dempsey Thanksgiving - we came staight from the woods]

[the family minus Jody]

[Dudes vs. Chicks - the Official Weigh-in. The girls LOST (booo) and I had to get my hair "colored" red. Don't let the picture fool you - it was BRIGHT red.]

[Jack went home with a red head that night]

[Celebrating Cam Newton's Heisman Award at Toomer's - my little buddy was good at the Heisman pose!]

[Celebrating with my big brother - I think my Mom has a picture from when Bo Jackson won of me and Billy at Toomer's - only difference: He was 6 and I was months old. :)]

[Me and the Boys - aren't they adorable?]

[William went shopping with me & was sooo excited he had change to put in the "'red bucket"]

[The Armstrongs/Caldwells @ Dempsey Christmas - Elvis snuck in the picture too]

[I had a group of girls over to decorate cookies & we watched ELF - it was a sugar high for sure!]

[SNOW on Christmas Day]

[This was early in the snow - 4 hours later it was still snowing and still piling up]

[The only picture I have of us on Christmas Day - Merry Christmas from the Armstrong's]


No comments:

Post a Comment