Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Overdue ...

I am severely behind in the part of my life and I am still not happy  with how the blog looks. Any experts out there that want to help me let me know. I need the side colors to go up and my picture centered and the words centered on it. UGH. I was frustrated yesterday and just quit. I'm done complaining on to catch up!

AUBURN WON THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!
I still can't believe it. I see signs around town and just grin. It was an incredible end to the year. I was nervous all day haha. It only increased as the game went on. Literally paced with my Sarah at the end of the game. William thought it was just grand all the shouting and hollering.




Jack grilled Duck for supper :) I was preparing for the Tigers to literally grill Duck in Arizona.

All decked out ready to play!

waiting on that last kick ... soooo nervous!

first sights of Toomer's

My little buddy - it was way passed his bedtime yet he continually called out "WAR EAGLE!"

The family at Toomer's - Jack was at the house cleaning up and Billy was in Arizona.

The next day - isn't it beautiful?!

More to come later ....

2 comments:

  1. Mama TL! I think the problem with your sides is that your header goes all the way across when it shouldn't. It probably means you have the wrong layout codes selected. I can probably fix it! Let me know if you need help with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am the world's worst at anything blog design related...but I do know that if you make your header in picnik.com you can save it as any width/height you want. You'll have to play around with it...edit, save, upload to the blog...until you can figure it out. Unless you are smarter than me and just know the width/height you need it to be. The colors that are on the sides are also where you header is. You just can't see it because your header it too wide. Hope this makes sense and helps. From one frustrated blog designer to another :)

    ReplyDelete