Thursday, March 24, 2011

Valentine's Day (L O N G overdue!)

This is probably not what you expect from a Valentine's post! Jack and I had a great day - he cooked a yummy supper (Italian - we decided it was more romantic than anything else!) and then we went to the gym. The gym did provide flowers so I got a pretty pink rose on the way home :)
My mom was in town the weekend before V-day for William's birthday party and brought me some new rain boots. I am really tough on boots ... the pair pictured below I have had for just over a year. They were great, had a cute pink bow at the top and were just fun! Then they cracked ... and my feet got wet.

So, for Valentine's Day I got these! Aren't they cute? I am quite thankful my feet stay dry and they're cute!


Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

  1. Love those boots! They look like they fit your personality perfectly! So happy and fun. Miss you girl :) I am so glad we have our blogs to stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete