Monday, July 26, 2010

Frills, Lace, Pageants and Weddings

This weekend was B U S Y! I feel like we ran from one thing to the next just hoping to making it on time!
It started Friday I went wedding dress shopping with my friend Kenndra. What a day it was!
Me (Matron of Honor), Kenndra (Bride to be), and Brynn (Bridesmaid)
This was my suggestion for Bridesmaid dresses ... it didn't pass!

First thing Saturday our niece was in Tiny Miss Motorsports Pageant in Lincoln, AL.
She did GREAT! She got a participation trophy and MISS PHOTOGENIC!
Here she is - with flowers from her best friends!
Isn't she cute?!
Aunt Terri Leigh and Ella
Aunt Terri Leigh, Uncle Jack and Sweet Ella

We drove back to Auburn quickly on Saturday afternoon to make it to a friends wedding in time! Sweet Annie Malone is MARRIED! :) The wedding was beautiful and the reception quite lively ... and HOT!
The bride was tearing up the dance floor so she was sweating and its just HOT so I was too!
Jack and I right before we left ... Did I mention it was HOT that night?!

It was a FUN, BUSY weekend! It was an all frill, all lace, all girl weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! We shot that wedding... fun times. Heard it was great! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I just saw this now---and yes! it was super hot but lots of fun!!
    -Annie

    ReplyDelete