Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sweet Nephews

Last night William and Gatlin spent the night with me. :) Uncle Jack is out of town so they kept me company!
My sweet cousin (best friend, other half of my brain) Chelsea, came and hung out with us. She also is the only reason Baby Gat even went to sleep.
We watched "memo" because it has "shishies and tourtles". William (2 1/2 yrs) liked it a lot more than Gatlin (8 mo)! After an entertaining night of trying to sleep this was the scene over breakfast:
Just a SMILIN' - he loves his applesauce and oatmeal ... and his Aunt TL

Although he loves me ... he loves his Uncle Jack too (thats Jack's hat). His waffles were good but I think he likes the Chocolate milk a little better!
We have a pond right by our house so William likes to go fishin'. He told my girls at bible study last "unc jack catch little fish - I catch big fish". Last night he also found a christmas toy fishing reel in my room. So he went fishin with it. He was quite upset that I didn't take my pink reel with me. Next time buddy!

(also it is upside down!)
This is Baby Gat when we got back inside. Just a smiley, smiley kiddo!


We had quite a fun time ... We are planning another slumber party later in the week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment