Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Presents, Friends & Babies


It's been just one of those days for about 4 days now ... but a few things made today better!
#1 My sweet friend, Jennifer sent me these from Congo (via B'ham & her parents!)
It's a Congolese Doll and my favorite cookies from Africa! haha

#2 I got a call from a number I didn't recognize and it was SCHOOL TEACHER KYM!
She was with us in Zambia and finished up her 3 year stint in Malawi and is now home!
As she traveled yesterday from Washington (state) to Arkansas she called - I was sooo excited!

#3 Some friends/youth workers had a baby 2 weeks ago and I got to take them a meal and hold that sweet baby boy for about 45 minutes. This pic is not from our time together but this is what he did the whole time I held him! :) Isn't he sweet?

I ended the night with some friends, yummy dessert and prayer ... somewhere in all this my sweet Jack cooked supper too!

Jack and I still don't own Season 6 of The Office but hopefully that will be fixed today!


No comments:

Post a Comment