Monday, June 27, 2011

GRADUATION

Still kind of in shock that the three years of Seminary are done. I am so proud of Jack and all the hard work he has put in. I wanted to do a little dance when he walked across the stage but then remembered I am a baptist preacher's wife, I better hold off. :)
Here he is!!

Shaking Dr. Mohler's hand and getting his diploma!

Mom and I sitting at the ceremony ... it was HOT!


So proud of him!

Us with the Armstrong's

(from L-R)
Jack, Matt, Hunter, Ken, David, Josh

Jack & I, Matt & Rebecca, Hunter & Christina, Ken & Shannon, David & Alicia, Josh & Jessica 
(in the front) Bro. Al & Ms. Kem


The guys, Bro. Al and Dr. Mohler

Did I mention how proud I am of him? It was a fun weekend to spend with these folks who have become our closest friends! We have been blessed to walk this road with them! We are excited about what all the Lord has in store for each one and look forward to watching their ministries grow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment